Posted in Uncategorized

How I made digital art

Hi everybody today I am going to tell you how I did another one of my drawings but this time it will be different then usual. Today I am going to show you how I made something on procreate which if you didn’t know is an art app so that you can do digital art. I decided to draw a close picture of an eye and I know I have talked about how to draw one before briefly but today I made one showing all of the details. Here is the picture of the eye: 

I drew this picture on my iPad because I wanted to try out something new like digital art instead of doing something easier I decided to have a challenge. 

And the way I made it was first I made a simple circle and a pupil. After I made the general shape I made the white line there and usually I would not do that but in my reference picture it was there and I also think it added to the picture. And to make that line first I made a squiggle around the pupil and then in procreate used the smear to make it look more blended into everything else. And bye the way I used the smear a lot when I made this because I wanted things to look blended.

After I made the line I started messily drawing little lines from the pupil to the white line and then after that once again I used the smear over that to blend them together and after that I did the same but I switched colors to darker blues and I went from the rim of the eye to the white line and again used the smear to blend them.

Lastly I did some highlights which were pretty easy because all I did was make my brush bigger on procreate and switch the color to bright white and make those little lines. 

And that is how to draw a realistic eye on procreate I hope this helps bye.