Posted in 6th grade

My Backpack

Over the summer I read a book called Finding Someplace. In the book the main character, Reesie, had to pack all of her most important things in one backpack before it all got destroyed by a flood. If I was in that same situation these are what I would put in my backpack.

First I put my passport and some money because I would want to be prepared about how long I might be away from home. Then I put some of my favorite clothes in my backpack because I would not want them to get ruined and I wouldn’t know how long I would be gone. Next, I put my phone and  headphones because If I had my phone I could call 911 and get help and I would not want to have to replace my headphones. I would also put my most sentimental stuffed animal because I would never want to lose it. After that I put all of my Polaroid pictures from camp because they are really happy memories that I would never want to forget. The last few things I put are a flashlight, a granola bar, a blanket, and some hand sanitizer because I feel like those would become very useful in the future. 

These are all of the things that I think would be important to keep in my backpack. I hope I am never in the situation though.