Posted in 6th grade

Summer

Hi, today I am going to tell about why I love summer so much. There is nothing I love more than the beach. Once a year each summer my family goes to the beach for about a week. I love swimming in the ocean because when its not rough it is amazing to swim around in and go through the waves. Another thing about the beach is the town. It depends on what beach we go to because we don’t always go to the same one but most of them are really good to bike rid e in.

Another great part about summer is that there is no school and so there is so much more time to do things. In summer swim team starts which has made me make so many friends and I loved going to practice during the summer.  This summer especially I tried to get a lot better at swimming and it made me like it even more, I went to a lot of swim meets and I improved so much from the start to the end. Sadly swim team is only in summer so it is another thing that I really look forward to in the summer that I can’t do during the school year.